A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Griffin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Griffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Marie Griffin MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Kelly Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Griffin practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Critical Care Practitioners.