Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jun 15th, 2012

great doctor.period. She delivered my stillborn.she was so compassionate and caring....and guess what..she wasn't even my doctor..i changed her into my ob as soon as i met her..i have to have her for my next pregnancy. I don't want to have anyone else as my doc...since she's not at women comprehensive care anymore i don't wanna go back...#teamGumbrecht

Nov 19th, 2011

Went to Dr. Gumbrecht for the first time last week, I thought she was very professional and caring, she is definately my new doctor!!

Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Gumbrecht is moving to Contemporary Obstetrics in Rochester. I also recommend her. Going through my pregnancy with her is like going through it with your best friend. She is personable and caring yet direct and honest. I was recommended to her by a labor and delivery nurse at St. John. She said that all the nurses at St. John like and respect her too.

Sep 9th, 2011

I just found out that Dr. Gumbrecht is no longer with Comprehensive Women's Care! I can't imagine going through my pregnancy without her there. I need to find out where she's going. Please post a comment if you know where she is going. Thanks!!

Aug 17th, 2011

I recommend Dr. Gumbrecht every chance I get! She is truly amazing! She spends as much time as needed with you and I've never once felt rushed. She is so nice and knows so much. I can only wish she could be my doctor for all my needs and my sons pediatrician!

Aug 5th, 2011

DR GUMBRECHT IS AN AMAZING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. I FEEL HER SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND HAS A VERY HIGH QUALITY OF CARE. IF ANYONE IS IN NEED OF A NEW OB/GYN, I WOULD RECOMMEND HER IN A MINUTE.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jul 21st, 2011

She is incredibly nice and helpful. The whole staff is very pleasant.