A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hamel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hamel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly J Hamel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Hamel practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hamel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Hamel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Osprey, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.