Dr. Kelly Harbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Harbert?

June 5th, 2017

16 years with Dr. Harbert

Qualified, professional, dedicated, caring, compassionate, I could go on. As a client of Dr. Harbert for many years, I have never been dissatisfied with her medical services. I chuckle at some of the negative comments I have read. Many things taken out of context or they were not going to be happy with any physician they saw. Stark County is lucky to have her.

April 28th, 2016

In it for the money

Terrible... I looked for months for a DO in the area and finally found one.... I told her my history and told her I was excited to find her being a DO and she personally looked me in the face and said she isn't a practicing DO and there is no money in that.... She doesn't get paid as much if she bills for those procedures...... I told her then she might want to change the letters behind her name and that I'd think it would be a legal issue and then told me her husband was a lawyer .... so her bases are covered....so needless to say .. waist of time and money... I even asked the receptionist when setting up the appointment about her criteria and the differences... Sad... most doctors are in it for the money and not helping people....

January 26th, 2014

Best DO in country.

A doctor who has both compassion and skill.

February 4th, 2013

SALESMAN

Dr.Harbert is very detailed and persistant in her questioning .She is very friendly and approchable .She is honest if you dont like the truth she isn't for you.

October 9th, 2012

Best ever

I have never had a Dr. as detailed as Dr.Harbert. She takes as much time as you need and works to get to the bottom of your problem.

August 8th, 2012

Make sure she likes you first...

Went to this doctor for a few years, and then a new Rn was hired. She told the doctor a lie about me when I spoke with her on the phone. The doctor called me back at my work, and proceeded to tell me she never liked me anyway, and I was not allowed to come into the office for my records...and I had to pay for them...I think this was very unprofessional behavior...why did she have to say she did not like me...and I will not even say what else she said...I really liked her as a doctor until the wicked witch nurse was hired...and obviously swayed her opinion of me....

April 29th, 2009

Dr. Harbert is awesome. Clean, friendly facility and caring staff! Doesn't get any better than this

February 29th, 2008

Dr. harbert is extremely thorough and seems to be genuinely concerned about her patients. On the occasions I have called her answering service or office for information, I have always received prompt call backs.

June 7th, 2017