A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Harte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Harte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Harte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harte graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Marie Harte MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Harte practice?
- Dr. Kelly Harte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Harte practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians.