A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hayes, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hayes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Hayes MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Hayes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.