A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hayes, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hayes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Hayes practice?
Dr. Kelly Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY and Corry, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Cardiologists, and Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.