A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hayes, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hayes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center, Erie, PA
- Elk Regional Health Center - Saint Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lynne Hayes MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hayes has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Hayes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredonia, NY and Corry, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.