A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Healy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Healy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly A Healy MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Healy practice?
- Dr. Kelly Healy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Healy practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.