A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hefferon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hefferon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hefferon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hefferon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hefferon graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hefferon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Marie Hefferon DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Hefferon practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hefferon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Hefferon practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors and Warren Internists.