A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hefferon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hefferon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hefferon
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hefferon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hefferon graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hefferon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Marie Hefferon DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Hefferon practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hefferon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Hefferon practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors and Warren Internists.