A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Helms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Helms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Helms graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Helms has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Helms MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Helms practice?
- Dr. Kelly Helms has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Helms practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.