A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hendricks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendricks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendricks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hendricks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hendricks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly James Hendricks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hendricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Hendricks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.