A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hendricks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hendricks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendricks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly James Hendricks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hendricks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Hendricks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.