Dr. Kelly Hendricks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Hendricks?

Perfection!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Hendricks replaced my left hip. My hip pain, appeared to me, to be sciatic nerve pain. I didn’t have any pain in groin area. After surgery, I woke up without the feeling of any pain. Of course, I had the incision discomfort and the weakness of having a new hip. I did everything Dr. Hendricks required of me and more! After completing At Home physical therapy, I did Out patient PT for 12 weeks instead of the required six weeks. I was back on the tennis court in full swing by the fourth month after surgery. This is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for myself; as I was in denial that I actually needed my hip replaced at 61 years of age. Better yet, Dr. Hendricks made sure to measure my left hip/leg to make sure it matched my right hip/leg. Without the best lineup of both legs there can be an uneven gait and that can lead to spine problems. I highly recommend Dr. Kelly Hendricks! Sincerely, Betsy Mackey

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Even though there are long waits to see Dr. HENDRICKS,it's WORTH it! He's an amazing doctor!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr. Hendricks did my right knee replacement in January. I was so happy with his work that I just had my left knee replaced by him in March. He is an excellent doctor! His staff is wonderful as well. I had both surgeries at K.U. and was extremely happy with all aspects of my care there.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr Hendricks made me feel at ease about my first big surgery. Everything has gone just fine. I traveled all the way from Helena, Montana to get his good care. I will be back if nessessary.

Knee replacement

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Excellent patient care by Dr. Hendricks and his RN Chad and the rest of his staff. You might have to wait to see him but he is well worth the wait. He is very upfront on explaining his findings, his diagnoses, and expectations. If he has a worry he tells you about it. While I have had knee complications related to a knee replacement he performed, in no way was this complication related to his actions or lack thereof. I was just dealt some rough body parts. If he feels he has exhausted all of his opions he is not too proud to refer you for a second or third opinion. Dr. Hendrix is a very good orthopesdic surgeon in my book.

Patient

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Dr Hendricks and his RN, Chad Fisher, are two of the best team members I've ever run into. They are very professional and know their business. Mr Fisher's explanations of the entire knee replacement procedure, and after effects were presented in an excellent manner and were spot on! Dr Hendricks saw me every day while in the hospital and was always friendly and reassuring. Great team work to give me a much needed new knee!

Posted on November 9th, 2017