Dr. Kelly Hendricks MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

June 23rd, 2016
Even though there are long waits to see Dr. HENDRICKS,it's WORTH it! He's an amazing doctor!

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Hendricks did my right knee replacement in January. I was so happy with his work that I just had my left knee replaced by him in March. He is an excellent doctor! His staff is wonderful as well. I had both surgeries at K.U. and was extremely happy with all aspects of my care there.

November 16th, 2015
Dr Hendricks made me feel at ease about my first big surgery. Everything has gone just fine. I traveled all the way from Helena, Montana to get his good care. I will be back if nessessary.

January 15th, 2014
Knee replacement
Excellent patient care by Dr. Hendricks and his RN Chad and the rest of his staff. You might have to wait to see him but he is well worth the wait. He is very upfront on explaining his findings, his diagnoses, and expectations. If he has a worry he tells you about it. While I have had knee complications related to a knee replacement he performed, in no way was this complication related to his actions or lack thereof. I was just dealt some rough body parts. If he feels he has exhausted all of his opions he is not too proud to refer you for a second or third opinion. Dr. Hendrix is a very good orthopesdic surgeon in my book.

March 4th, 2011
Patient
Dr Hendricks and his RN, Chad Fisher, are two of the best team members I've ever run into. They are very professional and know their business. Mr Fisher's explanations of the entire knee replacement procedure, and after effects were presented in an excellent manner and were spot on! Dr Hendricks saw me every day while in the hospital and was always friendly and reassuring. Great team work to give me a much needed new knee!