A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Henrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Henrickson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrickson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henrickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Infectious Disease
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly John Henrickson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Henrickson practice?
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Henrickson practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.