Learn more about Dr. Kelly Henrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrickson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Henrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Henrickson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrickson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henrickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Henrickson practice?
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Henrickson practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.