A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Henrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrickson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Henrickson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrickson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henrickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Henrickson practice?
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Henrickson practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors.