A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Henrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrickson
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Henrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Henrickson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrickson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henrickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Henrickson practice?
- Dr. Kelly Henrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Henrickson practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.