A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hensgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Hensgen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hensgen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hensgen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hensgen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Hensgen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Hensgen practice?
- Dr. Kelly Hensgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Hensgen practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.