A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Hersey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Hersey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersey graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hersey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hersey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Hersey practice?
Dr. Kelly Hersey practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.