Dr. Kelly Hoisington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Hoisington?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 20th, 2016

Multiple wrong or missed diagnosis for my family over many years

Very likable man but has a tendency to underplay your visit and makes one feel like a hypochondriac. There are times when one knows the problem needs investigation and one such incident almost lost my child a limb had we not acted quickly and in contrary to his advice and diagnoses. Despite my child needing Hospital care for a week, this Doctor made no follow up calls with us directly to see how things were and to date there has been no contact to simply say "hey, I got that one wrong" Personally, I expect Doctors to get things wrong, after all, they are only human. We decided to move doctors and during my initial consultation with the new doctor I mentioned a pain which was becoming debilitating. It was diagnosed by Dr. Hoisington three years prior and again he got it very wrong. Omitting all of the gory detail, I am in the middle of a 12 month recovery which my consultant says could have been a very different surgery and recovery had it been diagnosed correctly three years ago.

November 21st, 2014