Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Hopper
Dr. Kelly Hopper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kannapolis, NC, with another office in Mount Pleasant, NC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Hopper is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Stanly and Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Hopper has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Kelly Hopper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kannapolis, NC.
Dr. Beth Susi
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kannapolis, NC 0 mi23
Dr. Andrea Allen
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Kannapolis, NC 0 mi33
Dr. Connie Edelen
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Kannapolis, NC 0 mi7