A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Horton, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Horton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Horton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Richards Memorial Hospital
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly M Horton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Horton practice?
- Dr. Kelly Horton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Horton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX and Cameron, TX.
See Georgetown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.