A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houck
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Houck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Houck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Home Veterans Administration Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Suzanne Houck MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kelly S. Houck practice?
- Dr. Kelly Houck has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Houck practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Psychiatrists.