Overall Review

1.0

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Huiatt was not personable at all. When I mentioned that my grandmother wondered if she was the doctor, she said "Yes" but didn't introduce herself even at that point. Never smiled or gave the feeling she cared!

February 23rd, 2014
I came in for abdominal pain and had all the classic symptoms of appendicitis. She did a pelvic exam on me and it was so excruciating because she was so rough it left me in tears. Tests came back negative so she basically just told me I could go with no other explanation of what could be causing this pain. Completely unacceptable behavior for a physician. If you go to the ED ask that you not be seen by her.

April 4th, 2012
terrible emergency room visit. dr huiatt was extremely rude and disrespectful. she told me that i was going to go home, and that nothing was wrong with me. my doctor who is located at rgh (thank god) told me 5 minutes after dr huiatt told me i was going to go home, that i needed surgery the next day, and that i would be admitted when a room became available. i never saw dr huiatt again (maybe she was embarrassed). i suggest to anyone going to emergency room at rgh to ask for another doctor if dr kelly huiatt walks in to your room