Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Hunt
Dr. Kelly Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Hunt has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Hunt has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kelly Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Peter Prieto
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Kaicheng Chu
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Scott Oates
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi28