A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Baker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly I Baker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly I. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kelly Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Baker practices Family Medicine near Hamilton, OH.
See Hamilton Family Physicians.