inactive

Kelly J Isbill DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

May 17th, 2015
Dr. Isbill's expertise and skill is fine, but she is the type of doctor who prefers to have a 1-way interaction with her patients. If you are OK with that she is a fine doctor, but if you prefer to be an active participant in your own healthcare, and make your own decisions about your own body, find a different doctor or you will end up extremely frustrated. (Example: I was told as I was being prepped for surgery that she had decided to take out an additional part of my reproductive organs. Zero discussion of this in my pre-op, no chance for me to research the benefits and risks, ask questions, and decide if I agreed.)

September 24th, 2013
I have never been told by a doctor before Dr. Isbill "I don't have time for this" after asking a question related to the visit. Not even a suggestion to make a new appointment to talk more. I felt like I was being rushed throughout the visit and my concerns were not validated. It is so hard to find a good ob/gyn through Kaiser.