Dr. Kelly Isbill Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Isbill?

Posted on May 17th, 2015

Dr. Isbill's expertise and skill is fine, but she is the type of doctor who prefers to have a 1-way interaction with her patients. If you are OK with that she is a fine doctor, but if you prefer to be an active participant in your own healthcare, and make your own decisions about your own body, find a different doctor or you will end up extremely frustrated. (Example: I was told as I was being prepped for surgery that she had decided to take out an additional part of my reproductive organs. Zero discussion of this in my pre-op, no chance for me to research the benefits and risks, ask questions, and decide if I agreed.)

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I have never been told by a doctor before Dr. Isbill "I don't have time for this" after asking a question related to the visit. Not even a suggestion to make a new appointment to talk more. I felt like I was being rushed throughout the visit and my concerns were not validated. It is so hard to find a good ob/gyn through Kaiser.

Posted on January 27th, 2011