Dr. Kelly Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 28th, 2015
She was very personable, took time to explain things step by step. She seem to be be concern about my health.

July 29th, 2013
Dr. Jackson was my first OB/GYN, so my first appointment I was very nervous (and pregnant). She was very kind & made me feel comfortable. She has a great personality & sense of humor. I can actually say that I always looked forward to my visits (even the uncomfortable ones). My pregnancy was so enjoyable, my delivery went great & I can't wait to have another baby. I'm definitely keeping Dr. Jackson as my OB/GYN!!!

January 26th, 2013
Get there early, wait an hour after my appointment and she comes in and ask me no questions except how are you today ? I'm 7 months prego. And measures my baby, and wants to leave . Literally ! Doesn't tell me how much my baby is growing . And I keep asking for another ultra sound (she's only gave me one ) and it makes me un-easy not knowing or seeing how my baby is growing and even with me telling her this she still tells me no, " there's no medical reason for it ."

April 24th, 2012
Not good
first appointment was ok but then I started noticing that she really doesn't care I always have to wait 30 min to 1hr more of my scheduled appointment time and you would think it would be worth the wait...but it's not you can't even get 2 words out of her she will always mention my weight and say that I am very over weight and they call that (High Risk) I weigh and as I am asking her questions regarding my pregnancy she always starts to walk towards the door and puts her hand on the door knob and will always cut me off and say I have another patient to go to and I have a delivery after that so I have to go and she will always recommended to Google my questions!!..So why am I paying you money if I still have to go home and Google everything questions I have?

November 10th, 2011
Professional and thorough
I recommend Doctor Kelly Jackson. There is a wait time but she is well worth the wait.

March 28th, 2011
doesn't care for patient
The first appointment was ok, but had to wait over an hour to get in! The doctor found a lump in my breast and sent me to do some tests. I was very concerned and knew that the results were ready on Friday. I called the office to see if they would reschedule my next appointment for earlier or let me know something over the phone, doctor's assistant said she would get back to me - she never did, I was calling and leaving messages all day Friday and had to spend all weekend worrying that I might have cancer. The stuff and the doctor, in my opinion, have total disregard for patients and their concerns. Would not recommend that office to anybody.