A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Kensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Kensing is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Kensing, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kensing graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kensing has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly P Kensing MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly P. Kensing practice?
- Dr. Kelly Kensing has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Kensing practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.