Dr. Kelly Kiehm MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

October 17th, 2016
Wonderful doc operated on me and I was back on my feet in two weeks what a wonderful experience
Dr. Kim operated on me and I was back on my feet and two weeks what a wonderful feeling to be able to walk and do the things I wanted to

June 1st, 2016
Wonderful physician and staff. Highly recommend!

September 7th, 2015
Post-op care lacking
Did not seem to have a lot of concern about post-op problems with extreme pain and excessive trouble with constipation. Wanted to refer problems to family physician instead of dealing with problems himself.

December 27th, 2013
Irresponsible for patients procedure recommendation
I would not choose this Dr.Again and their office members for not courteous in talking as well. My wife had appointment with him he ordered the procedure at riverside that we clearly said that we do not want to to take it , till the time my wife went to procedure room she was in the impression that she is doing procedure that she opted to do while at Dr khiems visit but he appearentlt he ordered next level procedure for her and none of his office members did not explained properly what is the procedure is going to be etc . When I called for seeking explanation , the office members and operations manager not courteous and were rude
Doctor's Response

The patient's husband requested that a test be done before the end of the year before their deductible reset. The only test that could be done in that time frame was the test they received not the "lower level" test. We informed them of this. The test they received was actually the gold standard to evaluate her condition. I believe there was some kind of language barrier. This also happened at my old practice.

May 14th, 2013
Superior experience
Dr. Kiehm saw me, explained my condition, understood the gravity of the problem and since it required immediate surgery, offered to make time the very next morning to take care of me. He ensured that I understood all issues surrounding my problem (cauda equina syndrome), and after performing the surgery in a most reasonable period of time, followed up to be sure I was healing as much and soon as possible. He is not a time waster, nor a hand patter, but an exemplary neurosurgeon who I would highly recommend (and have) without reservation whatsoever. Thank you, Dr. Kiehm!