A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kline has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly H. Kline practice?
Dr. Kelly Kline practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.