Dr. Kelly Klinker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Klinker?

October 16th, 2016

colonoscopy

April 7th, 2015

Terrible Bedside Manner - And that matters!

Probably the worst bedside manner I have experienced in a physician. No empathy or compassion. I wonder about her competency.

November 13th, 2012

Right on with diagnosis

Diagnosed me correctly and quickly. Was right there when I needed her. Listened to me and I know that I can always call her at anytime. Excellent and compassionate physician .

February 18th, 2011

Very Pleased

Dr. Klinker has been a life-saver for me. Her skills and knowledge improve quality of life. Dr. Klinker is very personable and she takes the time to sit and listen to you. I would recommend her without hesitation.

August 30th, 2010

does not make herself available to patients after surgery. Tends to overlook problems, is known to botch up surgeries

August 15th, 2010

Very caring

My experience with this doctor was great. While in the hospital she checked on me everyday and was always there to answer questions when needed. Dr. Klinker and her nurse care about their patients and you never feel rushed when you are in the office for an appointment. She is a good and caring doctor.

May 17th, 2010

dissappointed

I was greatly disappointed with how she minimized my pain and my recovery time. after she removed a hemorrhoid in the office with only local anesthetic she told me i'd be good as new by monday (it was friday)! She then didn't even cauterize my wound but used a chemical to try to cauterize it and slapped a gauze packing on it. Well guess what happened when the gauze packing came off b/c there was no bacitracin used people!?? Yeah everything went with it and I bled for 8 hours and ended up in the ER. Had to have the surgery again b/c guess what not even 2 days later I had the hemorrhoid that she "removed" again!!!! It was ridiculous I would never recommend her to anyone, well unless you didn't like that person very much!

September 21st, 2017