A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Knape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Knape is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Knape, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knape graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Knape has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Gordon Knape MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly G. Knape practice?
- Dr. Kelly Knape has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Knape practices Anesthesiology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Alexandria Anesthesiologists.