A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Knowles, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knowles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly P. Knowles practice?
Dr. Kelly Knowles practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Warren Pediatricians.