Dr. Kelly Kogut MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Kogut lied that she has no MEDICAL MALPRACTICE. She most certainly has. There's no way to in words the damage she did to my family...BE CAREFUL!!!!!

April 3rd, 2015
Evil, rude
The worst doctor EVER!! I would not let her touch my baby ever again. Horrible!

May 24th, 2012
Our family cannot thank Dr Kogut enough!
Our son was born with a complicated problem which needed to be repaired right after birth. We are so pleased with Dr. Kogut's care and our son's recovery. He is growing, laughing, and he has come so far. We have following up in her office and really like the short wait. We are very grateful for her care and would recommend her to anyone.

September 21st, 2011
Dr. Kogut saved my grand daughters life!
Dr. Kogut saved my grand daughters life. She was born with a complicated gastroschisis and it was questionable if she would survive. She is now a 19 month old running around everywhere little girl. Dr. Kogut had to perform 2 complicated major procedures and 2 regular procedures between birth and 4 months old. Of cource, we would recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatric surgeon. She truly cares. When we went into recover after one of the procedures, Dr. Kogut was rocking her. She took time out of her busy schedule to ensure our baby was comfortable. I/we cannot thank her enough.

July 15th, 2011
a very good doctor
Dr. Kogut recently took care of our son for an emergency appendectomy. We were overwhelmed with so much happening at once. She made sure we understood everything at the hospital and made sure we were comfortable taking him home the next day. At the office afterward she gave us his records to make sure we had all of his information. Overall we felt very well cared for.

February 5th, 2011
rude egomaniac, does not seem to know what she is doing
I would not recommend this Dr to anybody. Missed diagnosis. Seemed too busy to care.

September 17th, 2009
Entire experience with Dr Kogut's office was beyond our expectations
Our son was recently diagnosed with a problem and we were referred to Dr Kogut. Her office staff was VERY accomodating in finding a time that worked with our schedules (a surprise quite frankly) and when we did get in to see her she seemed to spend more time making sure my wife and I were okay with our son's illness than making sure our sone was okay! She couldn't have been more understanding of what we were going through. It turned out to be a "simple" thing for her to fix but knowing that didn't make it any less traumatic for us and she did everything she could to make sure our son AND us came through the procedure and the process better than just okay. If you ever need a Pediatric Surgeon in Las Vegas - we recommend Dr Kogut whole heartedly.

August 2nd, 2009
Does Dr. Kogut truly care about her patients and their parents?
First and foremost, I'd actually like to thank Dr. Kogut for helping us to find out the nature of our child's condition. We honestly HAD no reason to dislike her, until our recent experience.It is unfortunate to say that some doctors have forgotten why they are doing what they do. Because this may have become a daily routine for them, I believe they dismiss that fact that they are still dealing with people's emotions, especially when it comes to their children's health. Sadly, we did not receive that genuine compassion and empathy from the doctor and her team. When we attempted to approach them about our concerns, we were simply tuned out and was very poorly treated. We hope that no other family will ever have to experience the kind of stress they have put on us. Instead of being able to focus on dealing with my son's diagnosis, we now feel more burden from the terrible treatment we received from the doctor and her team.

March 28th, 2017