A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Krier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Krier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krier graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Krier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Johnson Krier MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly J. Krier practice?
- Dr. Kelly Krier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Krier practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Pawnee City, NE.
See Lincoln Colorectal Surgeons.