A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Krueger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Krueger, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Krueger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly M Krueger DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Krueger practice?
- Dr. Kelly Krueger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Krueger practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ and Westland, MI.
See Novi Primary Care Doctors.