A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Kunkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Kunkel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Kunkel, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kunkel has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly R Kunkel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly R. Kunkel practice?
- Dr. Kelly Kunkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Kunkel practices Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons.