A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lang Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kelly Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Miller practices Pediatrics near Durango, CO.
See Durango Pediatricians.