Dr. Kelly Ross DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 9th, 2015
I acually Miles and he was great. Dr Ross took care of my daughter and she was great also.

October 3rd, 2013
Great
I think Dr. Ross is one of the best orthos I've ever had to deal with. She talks and works with me on my several disabilities and has a great bedside manner. Thanks Dr. Ross!

August 5th, 2013
Best
One of the best there is. Always puts me at ease and helps with current leg/arthritis problems.

August 3rd, 2012
I have seen Dr. Ross several times over the past several years for various injuries. Her staff is always friendly and willing to help you out and go the extra mile. She is truthful and referred me on to another surgeon when one of my injuries was out of her normal scope of practice. The care I received for the rest of my injuries and the care given to my family members that I have suggested to come here has been nothing short of fantastic. She takes the time to actually talk to you and get to the root of the problem. While she may be hard to get into, the care given by she and her staff is definitely worthwhile when compared to other orthopedic physician and offices that I have gone to over the years. She explained that sometimes tests will indicate that there is an abnormality, when in reality there is not. Nothing in medical in perfect. On the flipside, she indicated that while my imaging came back normal, there could be damage that wasn't seen (which was the case). Overall, Kelly Ross is a very thorough physician that cares that I will return to if needed at a later date.

July 24th, 2012
NEVER EVEN MET DOCTOR KELLY!
First issue was simply trying to reach someone at their office for an appointment. The first two times I called got some confusing recording from Hospital Affiliations plus Medical School or something like that with the hospitals name at the end, there was no mention of Dr Kelly etc, I didn't even know if I had the right number.I left my message anyway with no return call. When I did get through after the 3rd attempt I made an appointment I went in to check in. You will go through the complete hospital check in procedure to see Dr Kelly, which I understand but spent well over an hour for that process after waiting 20 min and they ended up knowing more about me then I did about myself.Finally arriving at Dr Kelly's office I waited another 35 min to see some young male type nurse, I guess to review my issues etc. He was a nice and courteous person but I did expect to at least see Dr Ross at some point but never did.He reviewed my issues with x rays and did a little office procedure, which was effective, He surmised based on the x rays I would have at least 10 years or so before I would need major surgery to correct my other issue. They scheduled me for another appointment to treat another area a week later as was a more involved procedure. I had to call and cancel that appointment as had a cold.When I called back and spoke to some other nurse to reset this she told me I couldn't do it right now and would have to wait at least 3-4 months (while I'm in pain even walking) I waited this time period and when finally went in for this additional treatment to another area (after they made waste another half a day to come and see them just to set this appointment) I told the Dr about this waiting period (not Dr Ross) he said oh no! She was wrong to tell you that and wanted to know who it was, and he would let them know about this error.I went ahead with this treatment which turned out to be ineffective I called Ross's office back to let them know, I was told all I could do is proceed with this major surgery not the 10 yr time frame as they had suggested before. When I told them of some physical manipulation I could do that appeared to relieve my pain temporally, and thought maybe some type muscle issue they had no reply nor to other questions either ( I have found out since this is possible contributing factor that should be addressed)At this point after 4 visits with many unanswered questions from the nurse, and still had never seen Dr Ross or had any conference with anybody about anything, I guess I am just to set an appointment like an eye exam or something to do a life threatening major surgery procedure having even never met or spoke to Dr Ross. I'm near 60 years and seen my share of doctors and very seldom complain, but I have never experienced anything like this before, there are several other complaints I left out to remain anonymous. I am at the moment yet again for the 2nd time and 2nd day trying to get through to their office with nothing but same recording. I would NOT recommend Dr Ross do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

June 12th, 2012
Don't trust her diagnosis!!!
After an abnormal bone scan, MRI and x-ray, she did surgery on me to tell me that there was NOTHING wrong with me.

May 14th, 2012
Excellent with Elderly Patient
Communicated very well with 95 yr dementia patient. Throughly explained condition and answered questions. Gave treatment that enabled patient, who had not been able to walk, to walk with only assistance of a walker the very next day. Small hospital, but very good doctor.

December 29th, 2008
Stay away!
Sometimes a bad doc is just a bad doc; not all of us can be good at our professions and doctors are no exception!