A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vallance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vallance, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallance graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vallance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Vallance practice?
Dr. Kelly Vallance practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.