A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vallance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallance
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Vallance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vallance, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallance graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vallance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Vallance MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Vallance practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vallance has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Vallance practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.