A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Vallance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallance
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Vallance, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallance graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Vallance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly L Vallance MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Vallance practice?
- Dr. Kelly Vallance has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Vallance practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Oncologists.