A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Leggett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Leggett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Leggett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly H Leggett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly H. Leggett practice?
- Dr. Kelly Leggett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Leggett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Whitsett, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Greensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.