Learn more about Dr. Kelly Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Lindsay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Lindsay, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Lindsay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Lindsay MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Kelly Lindsay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Lindsay practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Marietta Physiatrists.