A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Lindsay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Lindsay, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Lindsay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Lindsay MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kelly E. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Kelly Lindsay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Lindsay practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Marietta Physiatrists.