A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Lisciandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Lisciandro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Lisciandro, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisciandro graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lisciandro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Anne Lisciandro DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Lisciandro practice?
- Dr. Kelly Lisciandro has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Lisciandro practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.