Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

by Keith Morris on Apr 20th, 2015

Dr. Loftus is a good doctor and very prompt with appointments. Always aswers your questions and is not in a hurry.

Not Helpful show details Not Helpful
by Ex Patient on Mar 27th, 2013

I had thought the initial visit went well until the blood tests results came in and the doctor was not able to help with the symptoms I am experiencing. She would only base her analysis on the blood tests rather than consider the legitimacy of my claims. She went as far as to tell me, an educated woman with a degree in psychology, that I should consider it to be OCD instead of helping regulate and/or correctly diagnose the unfortunate symptoms I have been suffering from. Therefore, I will be seeking help from a different physician. Unless you are sufficiently satisfied that the diagnosis you have been given is accurate, I would seek other medical counsel.

by Tina S. on Feb 17th, 2013

I very much enjoy the visits. Whether there is a change in prescription or just a yearly exam, Dr.Loftus always knows what is needed to make me feel so much better:)

A Doctor that listens and educates the patient show details A Doctor that listens and educates the patient
Aug 20th, 2012

Doesn't rush you in and out. Spends as much time as is needed during office visit. Explains her diagnosis and how the medicines work.

Mar 7th, 2012

I have never waited more than five minutes for an appointment; office staff have always been friendly; Dr. Loftus has always been professional and friendly, ready to listen and assess any problems. I would and have highly recommended her.