Dr. Kelly Loftus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Loftus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017

She is great always on time no waiting.

May 12th, 2017

This is the most difficult office I have ever dealt with I've been calling the office for 3 days busy signal or recording was told by the service office is short staffed vacations etc Won't return to this office thus is unacceptable I've been a nurse for 44yrs I would no longer have a position if. I ignored pts like this office oh by the way cancelled may appointment for May 25th please forward my lab results I'm being seen by another physician his office answers the phone

February 28th, 2017

Uncaring & Rude Office Staff

The office staff down to the Dr. Loftus are uncaring and unsympathetic to the needs of patients. I could never get through on the phone NOR could my prescription company. I was without medication for over 3 weeks and I'm diabetic. I thankfully found a caring Endo. in Yardley.

January 4th, 2017

Dr. Lotus is great! She listens w/o judgement. She helps me to manage my diabetes by teaching me that this is a marathon , not a sprint.

October 27th, 2015

I have never waited more than 5 minutes past the appointed time. Everyone in the office is very pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend.

May 8th, 2015

Never again!

Let me start with the Staff being rude when I called to make an appointment. The woman on the phone sounded very agitated the I was a new patient. Than it was a long wait time until I could even get an appointment. After all that I get to the appointment and they say "they run on time" well that's because they only give you 15 minutes. Once in the office With the Doctor she asked me question and decided to run 3 blood work tests. All blood work came back normal and I got a call saying "the doctor suggest that you see a nutritionist" . I told her that I have already done that whats her next option, I was than told to still see a nutritionist and GO BACK TO ME FAMILY DOCTOR. That's wonderful considering my Family doctor sent me to you! I ended up have an Ultra sound done that WOW! Found a Goiter! YES SHE NEVER ORDERED OR TRIED TO FIGURE IT OUT! NOTHING! Completely unacceptable and I would never go back to her, or allow anyone I know to see her. She has zero interest in actually helping!

April 20th, 2015

Dr. Loftus is a good doctor and very prompt with appointments. Always aswers your questions and is not in a hurry.

March 27th, 2013

I had thought the initial visit went well until the blood tests results came in and the doctor was not able to help with the symptoms I am experiencing. She would only base her analysis on the blood tests rather than consider the legitimacy of my claims. She went as far as to tell me, an educated woman with a degree in psychology, that I should consider it to be OCD instead of helping regulate and/or correctly diagnose the unfortunate symptoms I have been suffering from. Therefore, I will be seeking help from a different physician. Unless you are sufficiently satisfied that the diagnosis you have been given is accurate, I would seek other medical counsel.

February 17th, 2013

I very much enjoy the visits. Whether there is a change in prescription or just a yearly exam, Dr.Loftus always knows what is needed to make me feel so much better:)

August 20th, 2012

A Doctor that listens and educates the patient

Doesn't rush you in and out. Spends as much time as is needed during office visit. Explains her diagnosis and how the medicines work.

March 7th, 2012

I have never waited more than five minutes for an appointment; office staff have always been friendly; Dr. Loftus has always been professional and friendly, ready to listen and assess any problems. I would and have highly recommended her.

August 24th, 2017