Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Not Helpful  |  show details
by Ex Patient on Mar 27th, 2013

I had thought the initial visit went well until the blood tests results came in and the doctor was not able to help with the symptoms I am experiencing. She would only base her analysis on the blood tests rather than consider the legitimacy of my claims. She went as far as to tell me, an educated woman with a degree in psychology, that I should consider it to be OCD instead of helping regulate and/or correctly diagnose the unfortunate symptoms I have been suffering from. Therefore, I will be seeking help from a different physician. Unless you are sufficiently satisfied that the diagnosis you have been given is accurate, I would seek other medical counsel.

|  show details
by Tina S. on Feb 17th, 2013

I very much enjoy the visits. Whether there is a change in prescription or just a yearly exam, Dr.Loftus always knows what is needed to make me feel so much better:)

|  A Doctor that listens and educates the patient  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Doesn't rush you in and out. Spends as much time as is needed during office visit. Explains her diagnosis and how the medicines work.

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I have never waited more than five minutes for an appointment; office staff have always been friendly; Dr. Loftus has always been professional and friendly, ready to listen and assess any problems. I would and have highly recommended her.