A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Look:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Look is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Look
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Look Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Look, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Look graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Look has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Anne Look MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Look practice?
- Dr. Kelly Look has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Look practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Oncologists.