A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Look:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Look is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Look
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Look Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Look, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Look graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Look has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Anne Look MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly A. Look practice?
- Dr. Kelly Look has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Look practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Oncologists.