A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Luba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Luba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Luba, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luba graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Luba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Luba DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Luba practice?
- Dr. Kelly Luba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Luba practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.