A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Machesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Machesky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Machesky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Machesky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Machesky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly K Machesky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Machesky practice?
- Dr. Kelly Machesky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Machesky practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.