A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Machesky is Excellent. Dr. Machesky has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Machesky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Machesky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Machesky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Machesky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Machesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly K. Machesky practice?
Dr. Kelly Machesky practices Family Medicine near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Utica Family Physicians.