Dr. Kelly Machesky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Machesky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Machesky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Machesky, She never makes me feel like she wants to rush through my time with her. I feel she genuinely cares for my wellness. I tell her every time I see her how much I appreciate her time.

November 13th, 2015

I went to see her several years ago after some horrible experiences with other doctors regarding my anxiety and depression. Dr. Machesky took the time needed to get me back on track. She was kind, compassionate, and patient.

August 12th, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. VERY EMPATHIC. TAKES TIME WITH YOU. VERY BUSY DOCTOR BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

June 21st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Machesky for over 15 years. She is still as compassionate and caring today as she was when I first became her patient. She has a genuine concern for her patients, she listens and provides the best course of action based on your needs. She is NOT a pill pusher and will recommend different nutritional supplements or dietary changes rather than write a script. I love this approach as it is a lifestyle change rather than a band-aid. Excellent doctor

October 24th, 2014

Horrible office staff

Her office staff is horrible completly unorganized. I called regarding my perscription and was told by her assistant that she would call me back, which she did not I called her today again which I was out on hold for 20 min and left a message she called me back 5 hours later, left me a message returningy call I call back within 2 minutes and the office is closed, obviously they do not care about giving me the wrong perscription. This is very unprofessional

October 15th, 2014

Dr.Machesky

Thank you for everything, she's the best Dr.ever she spends her time with you and listens to everything you have to say. Thank you and Dr.schervish for everything u guys did for me save my life, u guys r the best .

August 30th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Very caring and takes her time with you. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer but I know that is because she spends the time needed for each of her patients. I know and appreciate her attentiveness and know when it is my turn, I will receive the same.

February 24th, 2009

One of the best if not the best I have seen. Compassionate and smart.

March 14th, 2016