Dr. Kelly Mah MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Manteca, CA

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015
The Doctor was very unfriendly. He didn't even review my file I had to retell why I was their a second time. He didn't introduce himself hardly spoke a word to me. His staff is friendly and nice.

February 5th, 2015
Great doctor I don't know why some womans that are not first time moms complain so much about the doctor. Some say that the doctor dosent say much and that the doctor dosent explain them that much. Come on You're not a first time mom you should have some experience already leave that for the first time moms . If the doctor sees a problem believe me we will let you know and take care of you and the baby. I haven't had a bad experience in the clinic or with the doctor. He deliver 3 of my kids and Iam 5weeks pregnant and I'm glad that his my doctor because when time comes for my delivery he's always there and makes sure me and the baby are ok

July 30th, 2014
Well...We're first time parents...
We are expecting our first child. A healthy baby boy and we're 22 weeks along now. When we first met him he was very quiet and a tad cold (we thought it was our style, we wear metal and punk band tees and I do have a mohawk, big deal! Women can rock what they want!). So at first we thought it was that, but reading others reviews I was somewhat left in shock. From my experience all he did was an ultrasound and spoke very few words. Aren't I supposed to have a urinalysis done every month or so? We only did that our first office visit, how come it was only then and never again? Even after the visit, no one called me about the results. I gave them two weeks and NOTHING. I had to call and remind them about my results and they told me eventually. I think it's bullsh*t altogether on how we're being treated. Mother's to be should feel comfortable with their doctor. I however (and others I bet) don't. I am still a patient of his but at our next appointment we'll need to have a discussion because this is getting ridiculous!

October 19th, 2009
He is a great doctor he delivered my first daughter and now my son there is noone better

May 11th, 2009
I'm grateful to have him as my OB. Caring, with a great sense of humor. I wish I could go to the Doctor's office more!

November 5th, 2008
worst expriance ever
this was th doctor i went to for my 1st gyno exam. i lft in tears! at 18 and a virgin i was nervous about going. I went for birth control to ease difficult mestrual period. Doctor told me" with the way teenagers sleep around, you should be using protection." after that the doctor did the exam. nothing too bad, just very fast & cold. when going over the various birth control options he decided to inform me the shots would make me gain weight " I obviously didnt need that." when he left the exam room his assisatant kept apologizing for him & treat to validate his behavior by letting me know he had been on call for almost 24 hrs with back to back deliveries. I was not consoled by that, thats his job. If you cant do your JOB with kindness & concern for your patients then you need to retire.

July 31st, 2008
great overall
I had a very difficult pregnancy and labor. Dr. Mah saw me twice a week during my final weeks. He would personaly come out to the lobby and get me. I had an emergency C-section 7 weeks early. But gave birth to a 10 lb. yes 10 lb baby girl. Dr. Mah saved my life and that of my baby.I have nothing bad to say, I am grateful!!

March 10th, 2008
I would say that dr mah is a good ob/gyn. he really cares about hsi patients and their needs into consideration as well as the needs of their unborn child. his bedside mannor is not the best and he does have a flat affect, however he not only considers the mom but taht baby as well. he is hard to take & if you're not familiar with him,you can feel upset. if i had teh chance to have dr mah as my ob i would!!!!!

July 22nd, 2016