Learn more about Dr. Kelly Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Malloy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Malloy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glossectomy (Tongue Removal)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Malloy MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Malloy practice?
- Dr. Kelly Malloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Malloy practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.