- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Malloy is Excellent. Dr. Malloy has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Malloy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 23 Areas, including Angioedema, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Ear Cancer.20 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malloy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Malloy practice?
Dr. Kelly Malloy practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists and Livonia Surgeons.