A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Malloy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Malloy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glossectomy (Tongue Removal)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Malloy MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Malloy practice?
- Dr. Kelly Malloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Malloy practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.