A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Malloy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Malloy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Glossectomy (Tongue Removal)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malloy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Malloy MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Malloy practice?
- Dr. Kelly Malloy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Malloy practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.