Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Boulder Endocrinology
892 W South Boulder Rd
Louisville, CO 80027
303-586-5200
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't feel they have true care for me  |  show details
by 303girl on Jan 8th, 2014

I feel as if I were nothing more than a number to this office. I came to the office due to two low TSH readings from non-endocrinologists. Dr. Mandagere said I most like have Graves (based, I guess, on my TSH numbers). Oddly, I have no symptoms, and actually am quite cold intolerant. She drew blood to check TSH, T3, T4 and TSI (the Graves marker). I waited a week for the results. No call. I called them. No one was available. I waited 4 more days. No call. I called them, and again, no one was available, but they said someone would call me back. I waited another 4 or 5 days and finally got a nurse who, without asking me what I was calling about, just started telling me to "continue to take my meds" (I'm not on any meds), and that my "symptoms of heat intolerance and hair loss would resolve at some point". I'm not having heat intolerance. Since my TSI reading is non-existent, I asked if I could have a pituitary problem, and she immediately said no. I finally ended up emailing the doctor to see if she thought it could be my pituitary. She did call me back, which was a surprise to me. She said I definitely have Graves and to get another blood draw in 3 months, and no way would it be pituitary. The take-away is that I feel that no one actually cares about what's going on with me, no one feels the need to help me understand what's happening, or to put me at ease. I am definitely going to see a different doctor.

|  Great endocrinologist for diabetes  |  show details
by David L on Dec 16th, 2013

I get along well with Dr. Mandagere in managing my diabetes. The office staff is efficient and courteous.

|  Adjusted to my needs  |  show details
by Melody Monroe on Aug 7th, 2013

My family doctor didn't feel comfortable managing my medication, so I ended up at Dr. Mandagere's office. Once we came to an agreement of her expectations and my expectations she was willing to switch my medication and I feel great.

|  Current Patient  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I have found Dr. Mandagere to be professional and caring. She is willing to adjust to an individual's unique patient needs and communicates the responsibility each patient has in the success of their medical outcomes

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

Not focused on patient needs and really solving the problem. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

If there were an option less the one star I WOULD USE IT. Horrible staff and Dr.s. If you enjoy being treated just like another number this is place to go. Horrible at getting prescription refills. NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT THE PATIENT OR THE WELL BEING JUST THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS! I quit going when i was told that i would have to make an appointment every-time i needed a question answered which cost me 25 dollars every-time and who knows how much the charged the insurance company. Worthless go somewhere else if you value your health and wallet.