A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Reg Medical Center Health Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Mason DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Mason practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mason practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Burton Primary Care Doctors.