Dr. Kelly Mason, DO
Dr. Kelly Lynn Mason DO is female, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
Genesys Integrated Group
1311 S Linden Rd
Flint, MI 48532
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Reg Medical Center Health Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Mason practice?
Dr. Kelly Mason practices Family Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Palatine, IL.
See Flint Family Physicians.