A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Reg Medical Center Health Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Mason DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kelly Mason practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mason practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Burton Primary Care Doctors.