Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mattix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mattix is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattix
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattix Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mattix, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattix graduated from University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS, MD.
Dr. Mattix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Dawn Mattix MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Mattix practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mattix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mattix practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.