Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mattix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mattix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattix
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Mattix, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattix graduated from University of Kansas, Kansas City, KS, MD.
Dr. Mattix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Dawn Mattix MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Mattix practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mattix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mattix practices Surgery near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Surgeons.