A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mccants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mccants is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mccants
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mccants Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mccants graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mccants has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly C Mccants MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly C. Mccants practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mccants has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Mccants practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Atlanta, GA.
See New Albany Internists and New Albany Cardiologists.