A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Mccants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Mccants, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mccants
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mccants graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Mccants has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly C Mccants MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly C. Mccants practice?
- Dr. Kelly Mccants has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Mccants practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.